Thursday, February 11, 2016

How To Take The Perfect Instagram Photos

Instagram is one of the largest social networks in the world, this service enabling users to load pictures and video processing, image filtering and distributing them on other social networks. The online platform was launched in 2010, its creators are Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom, which currently occupies CEO of Instagram. 

Facebook Instagram bought in 2012 for almost a billion dollars. In 2014, the service Instagram has become the second largest social network globally, number of users surpassing that of rival Twitter users.


Now over a year Instagramul caught me when I was in a camp photo and several participants had iPhoane (and not only) and made some super pictures! I had borrowed a DSLR and as I was struggling not so cool we took pictures.


Then I decided to get my iPhone to take pictures and learn best with any other apparatus.


I have 644 pictures on my Instagram account right now. And recently a little over 1,000 followers.

When I feel like doing photo - often when I go in Bucharest (I do not know why) - and gives me a good feeling to tell stories through pictures. As evidence that some pictures on Instagram and publish them on the blog with some small stories here.

In this week's show I spoke to Alex Damian on Instagram. Then with Corina at Instaromânia about the contests on Instagram with the bikes Toni Pegas about how and what makes a brand on a social network photo.

Robert from instagramology.ro (only blog in the world about Instagram?) Helped me with information and support. Thanks! :)

In 2-3 days I gathered  hashtag on instagram photos with over 200 "modern Romania" because I promised that I will choose 10 photos to bag cool show. Super-flour expertise to launch a challenge on Instagram and receive hundreds of photos in response! I used the hashtag yet, from what I see, although the challenge was done.

Last year, Facebook introduced the ability to set in place a video profile image. However, for the time being they can not be uploaded videos than with iOS devices. Today's noticed a growing interest of customers to conduct campaigns on both Google and Facebook. Thus reach a mix of tools: ads on social media, where they can enter and platforms like YouTube, complete with search engine promotion.

Customers want to see tangible results

On the list of trends that will be essential this year include greater attention to quantifying the results, interest no longer only for traffic and impressions. 

Today's market analysis in Romania shows that 40-50% of orders coming from the site are completed through a telephone call, and in some cases, such as printers, where the sky offers telephone, the percentage of customers / prospects come through this channel can be 80%. 

The measurement of these results, not only it is important to develop once the number of channels.

In USA can directly measure those that happen online (ex .: using a shopping cart or a contact form), and phone numbers by redirect from Google or third call tracking tools, based on a system of diversion call and data collection. However, in the UK and USA are researched new methods that can be tracked better these actions.